View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mavi Jeans Shopping Party!

To conclude their series of shopping parties across Canada, the Yaletown Mavi Jeans held their shopping party on November 4th from 6-9pm.

Their guests could take advantage of 25% OFF their entire purchase, as well as Robert Mondavi wines served up by bartenders provided by Eight6ix Network, desserts provided by yours truly, and music provided by DJ Sincerely Hana.

It was a great night of shopping, wine, desserts and music!
The swag bags were also fabulous, and I was able to grab one for myself. I totally scored with a Katy Perry Cd, iPod case, and some other goodies!

Here are some great pics from the night, provided by the lovely, and talented Andrea Gurniak Photography!




Vanilla Mini Cupcakes

Chocolate Cake Pops

Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Pops


Sugar Cookies topped w/buttercream & fondant
Sugar Cookies for the swag bags

Steph and I

Steph, Katie and I


Favorite part of the night- my new dark wash Mavi Mollys- cannot wait to wear them!!

You can check out Mavis Facebook Page for some more pics of the night here.

No comments:

Post a Comment