View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Friday, November 26, 2010

A Charitable Night of Shopping (& Sampling)!

What a great night on Tuesday at Coquitlam Centre for Unwrapped - lots of food & wine to sample, as well as amazing sales on at all of the shops.
Even the beloved Trevor Linden stopped by to check it out, and sign some autographs!

On my end, I prepared cake pops, mini cupcakes, sugar cookies, shortbread, peppermint bark, choc dipped marshmallows, and whoopie pies for sampling.
Rather than go with the traditional red & green Xmas colors, I opted for silver with blue accents- I think it turned out great!

Thanks to my friends & family for their support- they are so great at showing up for me, and its great having the extra hands to pack up at the end of the night :)
My husband and I also took advantage of the photos with Santa by donation- I will be sure to post that pic when it resurfaces amongst my event supplies!

Here are some pics from the evening, compliments of Andrea of Andrea Gurniak Photography!












2 comments: