View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cupcakes, and more Cupcakes!

Here are a few shots of the cupcakes I've done recently (sorry about the poor quality of images, I tend to wrap my work up late in the evening, and my trusty pink Canon Elf isn't so great sans day light )!


Here are chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing and motorcycle toppers for Emmy!









And Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes for two lovely ladies! Vanilla cupcakes (request for no cupcake liners), with cream filling and chocolate ganache on top.
Coincidentally the day that Nicole came to pick these up, I had heard on the radio that it was National Boston Cream Pie day in the USA...great timing ladies!


And here is a little info that I found about National Boston Cream Pie Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment