View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lululemon Head Band Cake

A good friend of mine Steph wanted to order a special birthday cake for her friend Katie, who happens to be a collector of all things Lululemon...she is a hard core marathon runner, athlete of the year kind of chick, so she has a real use for Lululemon...pretty much Lululemon should sponsor her!
You can check out more about Katie's adventures in athletics here...but first here is her very own Lululemon head band cake...because she has 30 of the real thing at home!


The cake is chocolate with choc ganache and IMBC filling.


Happy Birthday Katie!










I took inspiration from the several re-useable Lululemon bags I have kicking around the house...a few of my favorites are:


" Dance, Sing, Floss and Travel" & " Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You"


Who doesn't love a little Lulu Philosophy on a shopping bag?!

3 comments: