View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gatorade G2 Cake

For my dad's birthday I just had to do something with his favourite workout beverage, Gatorade G2.
He has a fridge in the basement, almost dedicated to this, and always leaves himself one outside for when he returns from his run, to guzzle immediately! And if you are visiting him, and you would also like to enjoy a G2, you can only do so, if you have worked out that day, or joined him on a run (he's quite the exercise nut!)


So here is his very own G2 inspired cake; chocolate with imbc filling & raspberry preserves. The cupcakes are choc gluten free with cream cheese icing (for my mother to enjoy).


Happy Birthday PJ!







Ps. What a good looking family, huh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment