View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Friday, September 24, 2010

Taste of the TriCities

Tuesday, September 21st, I participated in the Taste of the TriCities (http://www.thetaste.ca/) held at the Red Robinson Theatre in Coquitlam.
It was an amazing night full of food, food and more food!
I was fortunate to have my sister Megan help me out, along with Andrea Gurniak Photography to snap some great pics!
While normally I just go crazy with my beloved pink Canon Elf, it was time to bring in the big guns, to take some higher quality pics!

My pink peony cake

Chocolate Cake Pops (which disappeared first!)

Choc Dipped Cherry Pie Pops

A shot of the table



S'mores Inspired Marshmallow Pops

Mini Chocolate Cupcakes

Mini Vanilla Cupcakes

My baby sister and I rockin' it!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgerous ~ I heart this table full of homemade godness.

    And you girls are pretty cute too;)

    ReplyDelete