View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Friday, September 24, 2010

Something New!!

Hello, and thank you for visiting Jennifer Stafford Events blogroll "life's sweet"! A place for all of the sweet things in life, edible or otherwise! 
Some of you may know me better as Roxiecakes Creations, which I have been working as for over a year now, and it has been such a success...so why the change you ask?
 
Well not only do I have a passion for custom desserts, and home baking, but I have a passion for event planning and design.
My work experience has always included 'planning' on some level- whether it is for weddings, banquets, meetings, travel itineraries, or simply a family event, the planning is usually left to me.
I can't help but get wrapped up in the details, because that is what makes a 'special event' truly special! 

Please check back as I get this website off the ground, and take on a wider range of event projects! And please feel free to leave your comments, and feedback- it is always appreciated

Sweet regards, 

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment