View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gobble Gobble!!

Sorry its been so long since my last post....but i've been crazy busy (but I'm not complaining!)
This past Thanksgiving was a great chance to a.) have 3 days off, and b.) hang out with family over a great meal!
We were lucky enough to have turkey dinner twice over the weekend, once with my in-laws, and of course with my parents & siblings- totally spoiled!

Here are a few treats that I baked up, as I never show up for dinner empty handed!

Gluten Free Pumpkin Cornbread


Turkey Inspired Cake Pops & Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Pops


Roasted Garlic, Homemade Cranberry Salsa, Corn Salsa, and Cream Cheese with Crackers


More Cake Pops! (Marble cake w/cream cheese icing & dark chocolate glaze)


Ooey, gooey dark chocolate torte, with white wine blueberry coulis...okay, so I have a 'thing' for chocolate, don't you?

Hope everyone had a great 'lots-to-be-thankful-for' Thanksgiving!!

1 comment: