View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweet Finds- Easter Goodies

With Easter coming up I thought I'd post some of the sweet things I've found out there...I may or may not get a chance to make some goodies for this weekend, but if not, here is some eye candy to drool over in the meantime.

From Bake It Pretty check out these little Easters boxes to pack up & deliver your home made treats (or pick up some pastries, and re-package them in these;)


And these 

 Or for bakeware, there is this silicone baking mold from Wilton, so sold primarily at Michaels but Homesense carries it too.
My girlfriend gave me this pan as a gift, and every year I forget its there, so this might be the year I try it out- I'll let you know how it goes!


From good old Etsy...(where I spend a fair bit of time & money), here are some cute Easter printables.
I just love printables, especially the editable ones that you can reuse whenever you like. 
They are a must for a dessert table, but can be a great way to spruce up a get together at home, or in this case, your Easter dinner/dessert table.


This set is from LeslieMarieDesigns and here is a link to this listing on Etsy

And lastly, here is a great DIY project for decorating your own (grown up) Easter eggs from one of my fave blogs The Hostess with the Mostess.



Enjoy & Happy Easter to everyone, and at the very least, let's all enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment