View my previous work

View my previous work at Roxiecakes Creations

Friday, January 25, 2013

What a year!

Happy New Year!
Well its been almost a year since I last posted, shame on me! Its just one of those things that falls down the priority list when you are lucky to be busy with projects, and of course a toddler! But after running into a friend over Christmas who said she was tired of seeing the bowling sugar cookies on my blog, I figured it was time to get back at 'er!

So pardon me for doing a few quick catch up posts, but I hope you enjoy pics of what's been keeping me away!
And most of all thank you to all my friends, family and fellow dessert enthusiasts for your amazing support, each year just brings more and more amazing clients to work with xoxo

And without further ado....

Valentines Sugar Cookies
(perfect timing since we are just a few weeks away!)









No comments:

Post a Comment